The Club at Emerald Hills
- Semi-Private Course
- Hollywood, FL
The Club at Emerald Hills Golf Packages
- Boca Lago Country Club
- The Club at Emerald Hills
- NOT your typical Courtyard - come and see for yourself!
- The Bistro - refreshing breakfast choices and variety of dinner options including cocktails.
- Private balconies and free Wi-Fi.
- Year Built: 1969
- Course Designer: B Devlin, R Von Hagge & C Ankrom
- Club Type: Semi-Private Course
- Banquet Facilities: Yes
- Bar: Yes
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Dress Code: Collared Shirts Required
- Food: Yes
- GPS: No
- Homes: homes along most holes
- On-Site Restaurant: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Shower: Yes
- Water: Water comes into play on lots of holes
About The Club at Emerald Hills
Play where the pros play at one of Southeast Florida's best golf courses and the longest course in Florida at 7827 yards. Conveniently located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Club at Emerald Hills, rated the toughest course in Florida by FSGA and South Florida Business Journal, is always superbly maintained and offers a terrific challenge from the tips. Here you'll find perfectly manicured, lush, rolling fairways and undulated, well-protected TifEagle Bermuda greens that roll fast and true. The Club has hosted both The Doral and Honda Classic Qualifiers for many years. The Club has been selected to host the USGA Qualifier, US Open, US Amateur, and US Public Links Qualifiers. It has been recognized by "Golf Digest Places to Play" for the past 12 years and as "One of the Nations Top Golf Clubs" rated "Excellent" as voted by Players in "America's Top Golf Courses" by ESPN and Zagat Survey. Golfer's will especially appreciate the renovations completed in the Fall of 2013. Enjoy the modern and completely upgraded clubhouse and locker room and after your round of golf unwind at the new restaurant and bar.
Complimentary range balls included. — Valid 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2020